Access items in VOCEDplus
- A review of issues relating to unduly short training NEW
- ASQA's new audit approach: evaluation report: key findings and recommendations
- Avoiding regulatory responsibility and its impact on student loan programs: how to really understand the Education Legislation Amendment (Provider Integrity and Other Measures) Bill 2017
- Continuing professional development for a diverse VET practitioner workforce
- Continuity and change: employers' training practices and partnerships with training providers
- Developing and sustaining successful partnerships between employers and training providers
- Innovation and creativity: inquiry into innovation and creativity: workforce for the new economy
- Mission-driven adaptability in a changing national training system NEW
- Queensland VET quality framework: promoting quality for Queensland's VET investment
- Report on government services 2017
- Teacher professional development under the impact of internationalization in VET
- The boundaries and connections between the VET and higher education sectors: 'confused, contested and collaborative'
- VET provider market structures: registered training organisations: infographic
- VET provider market structures: students and enrolments: infographic
- VET Student Loans: six-monthly report: 1 January 2017 to 30 June 2017 NEW
- What makes for effective partnerships between employers and RTOs?
- When employers become training providers: what are some institutional issues?