This collection features policy and research in the areas of vocational and tertiary education and training from various regions of the world. The collection is a work in progress with new titles being added on a regular basis.
To access more collections, see the Special collections page.
Regional research and policy
- Across regions
- Africa and the Middle East
- Asia and the Pacific region
- Australia and New Zealand
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- UK and the Republic of Ireland
These organisations from around the world are some of those that produce research in the areas of vocational and tertiary education and training. This list is not exhaustive but rather provides a starting point for finding research in this field.
- Ako Aotearoa - National Centre for Tertiary Teaching Excellence [New Zealand]
- Centre for Vocational Education Research (CVER) [UK]
- Colombo Plan Staff College for Technician Education [Asia Pacific]
- European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (Cedefop)
- European Training Foundation (ETF)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training (KRIVET)
- National Center for Innovation in Career and Technical Education (NCiCTE) [US]
- National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) [Australia]
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- UNESCO International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (UNEVOC)